A Legal Nurse Consulting Firm
- Provide initial case screening for merit.
- Define the applicable Standards of Care, outlining deviations from and adherences to those Standards.
- Assess and identify factors that caused or contributed to alleged damages or injuries.
- Organize, summarize, translate and interpret medical records.
- Identify and recommend potential defendants.
- Conduct literature research and apply that research to the case at hand.
- Identify and review relevant medical records, hospital policies and procedures, and other essential documents and tangible items.
- Interview plaintiff and defense clients, key witnesses and experts.
- Consult with health care providers.
- Identify and locate testifying experts.
- Serve as liaison between the attorney, health care providers, testifying experts, parties, witnesses, and other consultants and service providers.
- Assist with interrogatories and depositions, including developing and preparing exhibits.
This is just a sampling of the many services provided to our clients. For further details or questions regarding services offered, please contact our office.